Allison Van Slooten has a true passion for real estate coupled with a sincere desire to help buyers find a home they love and sellers achieve their goals.
Allison takes seriously the responsibility of trying to satisfy every buyer and seller she works with. Approximately 90% of Allison’s business comes from the referrals of her past clients, friends, family, and colleagues, as well as repeat business from her satisfied clients.
Before she started her career in Real Estate, Allison realized there was a certain percentage of people who needed to buy and/or sell homes but did not want to deal with a “pushy salesperson type.” Allison has consciously decided to address this population of people by: being professional in all aspects of her business; by treating her clients with respect; and by offering information and service her clients can trust. An important goal for Allison is to earn clients for life – she is not focused on getting “the sale,” but making lasting, quality relationships.
Allison provides High Quality / No Pressure professional service including: Buyer representation, Seller representation, full property marketing, home staging, home improvement resources, finance, title, and insurance options, relocation services, and much more!
Visit Allison at www.VanSlootenHomes.com – she looks forward to working with you!
New Construction Specialist
Distinctive Homes / Global Luxury Member
President’s Advisory Committee Member
Licensed Real Estate Professional 1996 – Present
Top Producer- monthly and yearly
Life-long Minnesota resident
Member of the National, Minnesota, and Minneapolis Association of REALTORS
- Professional property marketing
- Buyers Representation
- Distinctive Homes/ Global Luxury – properties $500,000 and above
- Relocation Specialist
- New Construction Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Experienced in Real Estate Investment
- Extensive knowledge of the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding communities
- Super Agent – Awarded by Mpls/ St Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business for Exceptional Ability and Service- less than 4% of all licensed real estate agents in Minnesota hold this distinction
- International President’s Circle
- Diamond Society
- Sterling Society
- Top Producer Club for monthly and yearly sales volumes